Pisano Fair Billing Policy
The most frequently asked questions about Pisano are usually related to the pricing of multiple channels. Pisano's fair billing policy is designed to maximize your benefit with a customer centric approach. In this article, we will try to answer these questions.
Pisano produces systems that will enable you to get feedback from digital and physical locations. Differences in customer touch-points and settings require different features. For this reason, we offer 4 different channel types. These channels are; kiosk channels, link channels, web widget channels and email channels.
Kiosk channels are designed for delivering relevant feedback flows that will capture real customer insight based on your customer journey in physical locations such as restaurants or shops via tablet devices. Kiosk channels are usually preferred by medium to large companies that need a high volumes of feedback.
With link channels, you can collect feedback from both digital and physical locations. Through short links, you can direct your customers to feedback flow in digital locations. Also through QR codes, you can direct your customers to feedback flows in physical locations. Link channels are great for marketing, HR and customer service teams of all shapes and sizes.
Web Widget Channels
With web widget channels, you can ask structured questions and communicate with your users in real time with a popup window on your web page. Web widget channels enable sales and marketing teams to generate leads effectively and support teams to provide realtime support.
With email channels, you can send feedback request emails to anyone such as your blog subscribers or loyalty program members. Email channels are great for short NPS surveys or CRM data enrichment.
Different channel types allow you to get more detailed information. Increasing the number of people you reach and the differentiation of profiles will inevitably lead to more accurate analyses. Another advantage of different channel types is that you can communicate with your users at the same time in many different places with the comprehensive engagement features of Pisano.
We can examine the pricing of online feedback management software in 3 categories; as pricing according to number of feedback responses, pricing according to number of users (sometimes called seats) and pricing according to number of channels.
Pricing According To Number Of Feedback
This type of pricing makes it difficult to determine costs beforehand, because the price will vary based on the number of feedback responses that you received. Although the increase in the number of feedback responses that you get will be an advantage for you, this will increase the cost and this advantage can turn into a disadvantage for you.
Pricing According To Number Of Users
Large companies need a high volumes of feedbacks and therefore also needs lots of users. Paying an extra fee for each user in bulk purchases can get pretty expensive for your company. Companies that don’t want to spend for extra users may have to use the same account with more than one person and this situation brings organizational problems.
Pricing According To Number Of Channels
With Pisano, you pay for the number of feedback channels that you have and your first channel is always free. This system brings many advantages for you. These advantages are:
- You will not face any unpleasant surprises with channel based pricing. You will know how much you will pay for what service and you will not have a situation that will require you to spend extra money, out of the blue.
- You will get the most appropriate service for your specific use case. If you are a small business with 4 stores, you can meet your feedback needs with say, 4 kiosk devices.
- You will not pay for a channel for which you don’t receive feedback. Pisano will not charge you for any services that you don’t use.
- You can use your first feedback channel for free as long as you like. So you can easily evaluate the benefits of Pisano for free.
- For purchases with high numbers of channels, Pisano offers volume discounts that ensure you get the most value out of your channels.
Let's examine these 3 different pricing approaches through a sample case.
A store chain that produces sporting products around the world wants to collect customer feedback from their brick-and-mortar stores. They are evaluating the offers of 3 feedback products offering 3 different pricing options.
The first company is working with pricing according to number of feedback and is rejected because of the high volume of that the company is planning on collecting.
The second company is working with pricing according to number of users and rejected because of their requirement of high number of users for organizing the feedback.
The third company is working with pricing according to number of channels and their offers step forward because of the organizational simplicity. The brand can clearly determine their budget and the brand decides to choose this company for feedback technologies.
Now, let's examine Pisano platform packages.
The standard package is tailored for small teams and small businesses.
- In addition to your first free feedback channel, you can buy any of the digital channels for a monthly fee of $19.
- If you're planning on collecting feedback from physical locations and you have Samsung Tablets of your own, you can setup your kiosk device for just $39 per month. You can download Pisano application to any Samsung tablet and install your channel. After that, you can start collecting feedback right away and no worries, if you need help with installation you can get live support from your dashboard. Pisano's customer success team will work with you and ensure you get the most out of Pisano.
- You can implement your own visual theme with the ability to change the colors and add your logo image. The visuals of feedback flow that you present to your users are an effective factor in the amount of feedback that you receive.
- With unlimited flows, you can freely create feedback flows and ask any question that comes to mind.
- With randomized question pools, you can ask tens of questions just a few at a time and keep the attention of your customers.
- With the drag and drop interface, you can easily edit questions and elements in your flows.
- You can easily manage your feedback with customizable tags.
- Thanks to multiple reports, you can compare your reports and gain the deepest insights.
- You can export your reports as PDF or many other formats.
The enterprise package is designed for meeting the needs of large companies that collect high volumes of feedback and that have complicated hierarchy structures.
- Kiosk channels are designed to meet your feedback needs from physical locations such as shops or restaurants, and for enterprise customers, kiosks hardware is available for a one-time fee of $349.
- If you need a high number of kiosk devices, also you can rent the devices.
- In enterprise package, you can have technical support and a dedicated customer success specialist. Customer success specialist help you plan the customer experience step by step from the beginning to the end. Pisano supports you every step of the way with a professional support team and strives to make your business a success.
In addition to all of the standard features, you can enjoy unlimited Pisano benefits with hierarchical feedback channels, feedback escalation and access control features.
With the hierarchical feedback channels, you can group your feedback channels according to zones or channel types, and you can assign your users to different points.
Thanks to feedback escalation feature, you can assign your unprocessed feedback to a different user over a period of time that you specify, or you can automatically assign to higher levels in the hierarchy. So you don’t miss any feedback.
With access control features, you can change authorization levels of your users and have a more organized structure.
We hope that our customer-obsession shows in our pricing. Because we think that the world is a better place with feedback and we're determined to provide the best products and services that will help businesses move forward and #GetFeedbackDriven.