Easily set up, Pisano links businesses and customers anytime and anywhere. Think of Pisano as your exclusive communication channel, a channel that establishes the important bridge between your client-to-be and your business. Pisano's main goal is to create opportunities to generate leads while collecting insights. One of the main solutions Pisano offers is its web widgets: Pisano web widgets can generate leads from your website.
Problems of Existing Methods
Well-known starting points of sales funnels include online embedded forms and online chat widgets. Yet, in comparison to Pisano, they bring more challenges to the table than solutions.
Online Embedded Forms
- No engagement features to talk to leads
- No CRM features, needs third party tool integrations
- No mobile app or notifications
- No ticketing and assignment features
Online Chat Widgets
- No smartform capabilities to segment or assign leads
- Weak reporting and data collection features
- Leads are lost once the user exits the website
Pisano offers accessible, real-time, and economical tools that are designed to help your business.
- Make any type of form to segment lead and assign to correct sales agent
- Reach your leads even after they leave the website
- Mobile push notifications mean no lost leads
- Simple setup with just three lines of embed code
- Customize feedback flows by webpage
If we think of the amount of feedback Garanti Bank used to receive from SME and other high segment customers as X, then I can certainly say that we now receive 5X after we started working with Pisano. Thanks to Pisano, we can now touch those customers and potential clients who used to be out of reach.
Sinem Duman (Garanti Bank BBVA, Customer Experience Manager)
With Pisano, we have been able to present our new digital channels to our customers and demonstrate how it is easier to renew insurance agreements online. Currently, we are able to present the right product to the right client - approximately 100 clients per branch.
Dilruba Ulaş Süner (VDF Volkswagen Bank, Marketing Manager)