Easily set up, Pisano links businesses and customers. Think of Pisano as your exclusive communication channel, a channel that collects and analyzes immense amounts of satisfaction feedback from your customers. Pisano's main goal is to create opportunities to improve customer satisfaction levels instantly, instead of later. Pisano's solutions can be used for collecting feedback about satisfaction from anywhere, anytime. Direct feedback collection using Pisano eliminates the need for indirect methods like mystery shopping
Problems with Existing Methods
A well-known and widely practiced method of feedback collection is mystery shopping. Yet, in comparison to Pisano, it brings more challenges to the table than solutions.
- Costly: Each mystery shopper is paid, either in cash or in-kind
- Infrequent: Most mystery shoppers visit once or twice a month
- Compromisable: Low data integrity
- Diluted: Second hand data, not from real customers
- Dependent: Need for third party reporting tools like Excel
Pisano offers accessible, real-time, and economical tools that are designed to help your business.
- High volume and real-time feedback collection from real customers
- Data integrity protection with automatic spam detection and contact info validation
- Flexible forms with logic jumps
- Powerful reports and exports
- Real-time alerts and digests
When we started the test run with Pisano, we received 180,000 customer feedback in a single month instead of a handful with mystery shoppers. We can now carry out better segmentations with real customer feedback on our new products and have more successful campaigns with improved return rates thanks to customer profiling in each branch. We are able to research about which channels to invest in at which locations. Plus, [Pisano] is a lot more budget friendly market research method.
Bora Tanrıkulu (McDonald's Turkey, Marketing Director)
Mystery shopper method was not giving us a correct idea about the real customer experience at our stations. We wanted to reach real insights of our customers. After starting to use Pisano, we received nearly 10 times the number of feedback we used to collect. With our call center integration, we engaged with our customers and turned any negative experience into a positive one by providing instant solutions.
Erhan Kur (BP Turkey, Marketing Manager)